Any questions regarding our Privacy Practices should be raised with us directly via our contact details provided in the Contacts page.
· Internet protocol (IP) addresses, the region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the internet, device type used to access the website, browser type, operating system and other information about the usage of i-Threesixty’s website, including a history of the pages you view. This is typically done to recognize your device, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics to enable us in providing better user experience to you in your future visits to this website.
· By entering information to Contact Us, we collect your name, email address, country of residence, phone number, job title, company you represent and details of the inquiry to enable us to respond to a general/business inquiry made by you on behalf of your company.
· You provide us information during registrations. In order to send you our newsletters, other news alerts that you may have subscribed to and webinars, we ask for your name, phone number, designation, email address and company you represent. Please note that we may also be collecting any information that you may have mentioned in any communication/email that you send to us after registering with us.
· You provide us your email address when subscribing to and using the Email Preference Centre. The preference center keeps track of your communication preferences (over email) and areas of interest (such as receiving newsletters and/or webinar mailers) that you may have either opted into or opted out of.
· By entering information on registration with i-Threesixty Careers, we obtain your name and email id to contact you as an Employment candidate and consider you for job opportunities within i-Threesixty.
We process the received information only to pursue our legitimate business interests, respond to your queries, establish communication with prospective clients (whom you represent) and to enhance user experience.
You also have the option to subscribe/opt-in to receive newsletters, new alerts and marketing content. You can always opt-out of such options using our blog or click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an email newsletter. i-Threesixty shall adhere to your preferences.
i-Threesixty has implemented adequate technical and organizational safeguards, in line with industry standards to ensure the security of personal data, including the prevention of their alteration, loss, damage, unauthorized processing or access, having regard to the state of the art, the nature of the data, and the risks to which they are exposed by virtue of human action or the physical or natural environment.
The key security measures to keep your personal data secure and confidential, including and not limited to:
We may transfer personal data between our subsidiaries and affiliated entities and delivery centres for the purposes explained above.
Your personal data is stored in databases, and on the servers of the cloud-based database management services that i-Threesixty engages, located within and outside EU.
Where we transfer personal data outside of the EU, we either transfer personal data to countries that provide an adequate level of protection (as determined by the European Commission) or we have appropriate safeguards in place. Appropriate safeguards to cover these transfers are in the form of standard contractual/data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary taking into consideration our need to answer queries or resolve problems, any other purpose outlined above or to comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s). This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after, for example, the end of the contract with the client you represent, or after your query has been addressed. After this period, your personal data will be deleted from all i-Threesixty systems.
We remind you that you have a right to request to have your personal data deleted at any time. You may always choose to opt-out by writing to us at info@i-Threesixty.com
You have a right to:
This site contains links that may lead you to other sites. Be careful when accessing these links, as i-Threesixty is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Websites.
i-Threesixty is the controller of data for the purposes of GDPR. If you have any concerns as to how your data is processed, you can contact us at info@i-Threesixty.com